The Indiana Evaluation Association provides opportunities for evaluators and those interested in evaluation to network, share resources, enhance knowledge and skills through professional development, and increase the visibility of evaluation among potential users. We welcome anyone with an interest in evaluation!
As a member of IEA you will receive:
- Complimentary registration for each of our quarterly meetings
- Access to meeting and workshop materials
- Early notification of and discounts to additional IEA professional development opportunities
- Networking opportunities with evaluation peers and other professionals
- Information on employment and consulting opportunities.
IEA’s Memberships are concurrent with the calendar year: January 1st – December 31st.
Two types of IEA membership are available: Regular Memberships and Student Memberships (for full-time students only). Memberships can be purchased by clicking one of the two buttons at the top of this page.
Non-members are welcome to attend any of the quarterly meetings as long as there is space for a $20 fee.